By Barbara Paul
This annotated consultant to English language fabrics facing all facets of the historical past of the borderlands because the 1700s supplies specified recognition to conflicts among Germans and Poles and matters which are back serious in critical Europe. scholars, academics, and students will locate this bibliography of over 1200 entries to basic assets, books, chapters in books, dissertations, magazine articles, govt records, fiction, and movies effortless to take advantage of. The advent issues to varied names given to the zone and places the bibliography into historic context. The chapters hide varied ancient sessions and arrange fabric both by way of style of labor or by means of issues major to a specific period. writer, name, and topic indexes make the fabric simply available for a large choice of study wishes.
Read Online or Download The Polish-German Borderlands: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in World History) PDF
Best bibliographies & indexes books
Ebook via Siess, Judith A.
No longer lengthy after changing into public future health issues within the Nineteen Eighties, HIV and AIDS have been featured in a few works of fiction, although such titles have been written basically for grownup readers. Mirroring the disease's indiscriminate nature, despite the fact that, the topic could quickly be included into novels geared toward teenagers.
Whereas different Bible catalogs can be found, this entire reference e-book is destined to develop into the traditional within the box. Chamberlin's one-volume paintings lines the e-book historical past of a number of variations of Bible translations and gives precious decriptive annotations. The catalog not just comprises whole Bibles, but in addition outdated and New Testaments, partial texts, commentaries that come with translations, kid's Bibles, Apocryphal writings, and the Koran, in addition.
The most recent version of a tremendous literature advisor offers citations and informative annotations on a variety of reference resources, together with manuals, bibliographies, indexes, databases, literature surveys and studies, dissertations, ebook experiences, convention complaints, awards, and employment and supply assets.
- Hernia - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- The Historian's Handbook: A Descriptive Guide to Reference Works
- Libraries and Learning Resource Centres, Second Edition
- Moanin' Low: A Discography of Female Popular Vocal Recordings, 1920-1933 (Discographies)
- Dissociative Identity Disorder: A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, And Annotated Research Guide To Internet References
- The Guide to Classic Recorded Jazz
Extra info for The Polish-German Borderlands: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in World History)
350. Polish Question As an International Problem. London: Published for the Polish Information Committee by G. Allen & Unwin, 1916. 63pp. Sketches the history of the Polish Partitions and subsequent insurrections, emphasizing the attitudes of other European nations toward Poland's plight 351. Report of the Commission on Polish Affairs of the Allied and Associated Powers. S. State Dept, 1919. 2 vols. Vol. 1 contains a detailed description of the border between Germany and World War I Era through 1921 49 Poland, explaining which villages would be on each side, etc.
178. Drozdowski, Marian. " Polish Western Affairs 22:1-2 (1981), 40-55. 179. " Polish Western Affairs 27:1 (1986), 133-140. 180. Dvornik, Francis. " Cambridge Historical Journal 7 (1943), 129-145. 181. Making of Central and Eastern Europe. 2ded. : Academic International Press, 1974. 350pp. Deals primarily with Polish-German relations in the tenth and eleventh centuries, as well as describing the medieval kingdoms of Bohemia, Poland, Hungary, and others. The Borderlands before 1914 27 182. Eley, Geoff.
Focuses on the Prussian administration of its Polish lands, and emphasizes the development of both Polish and German nationalism. 168. D. , University of California, Berkeley, 1970. 384pp. 3461. 169. Boehlke, LeRoy. Pomerania, Its People and Its History. :PommerscherVereinFreistadt, 1985. 36pp. A nostalgic look back at the history and culture of the homeland of many Wisconsin emigrants. 170. Brock, Peter. " East European Quarterly 2:3 (1968), 259-294pp. Reprinted in Nationalism and Populism in Partitioned Poland: Selected Essays.
- Download Banking Across Boundaries: Placing Finance in Capitalism by Brett Christophers PDF
- Download Freedom of the Press: An Annotated Bibliography by Ralph E. McCoy PDF