By Gayle J Hardy (Davis)
Revised and up to date, this compendium is helping readers establish and comprehend the scope of key govt reference sources-traditional books (including courses catalogs and cell directories); details clearinghouses; and fabrics in new codecs, reminiscent of CD-ROMs, datafiles, and websites. The authors specialise in unfastened details and depository materials-both on hand via toll-free telephone numbers, mail or electronic mail requests to firms, or federal depository library collections. fabrics are absolutely defined in annotations that differentiate among related fabrics, determine average quotation codecs, and observe universal abbreviations
Read Online or Download Subject Guide to U.S. Government Reference Sources: PDF
Best bibliographies & indexes books
Booklet by means of Siess, Judith A.
No longer lengthy after turning into public well-being issues within the Nineteen Eighties, HIV and AIDS have been featured in a few works of fiction, even though such titles have been written essentially for grownup readers. Mirroring the disease's indiscriminate nature, even if, the topic may quickly be included into novels aimed toward teens.
Whereas different Bible catalogs can be found, this finished reference ebook is destined to turn into the traditional within the box. Chamberlin's one-volume paintings lines the booklet background of a number of variations of Bible translations and gives necessary decriptive annotations. The catalog not just contains whole Bibles, but additionally previous and New Testaments, partial texts, commentaries that come with translations, kid's Bibles, Apocryphal writings, and the Koran, to boot.
The newest version of an important literature advisor offers citations and informative annotations on a variety of reference assets, together with manuals, bibliographies, indexes, databases, literature surveys and reports, dissertations, ebook studies, convention lawsuits, awards, and employment and supply resources.
- Algebraic K-theory
- Seventy Years of Issues: Historical Vocal 78 rpm Pressings from Original Masters 1931-2001
- Ancient Texts For New Testament Studies: A Guide To The Background Literature
- Inguinal Hernia - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- Nag Hammadi Bibliography 1995-2006 (Nag Hammadi and Manichaean Studies)
- The Columbia guide to the Holocaust
Additional resources for Subject Guide to U.S. Government Reference Sources:
Includes location and title indexes (strokes of the first character of each title), along with a Pinyin conversion table. Page 13 53. Library of Congress. Guide to Japanese Reference Books: Supplement by Nihon no Sanko Tosho Henshu Iinkai. LC, 1979. S. Libraries and Institutions: Office Systems Services, Printing and Processing Section, Washington, DC 20540-5446. English-language edition. 300p. LC 77-608084. N55 1966 Suppl. 02. OCLC 3069592. 12/2:J 27/2. This title supplements Guide to Japanese Reference Books (1966, American Library Association), and covers works published during the years 196470.
73/053. OCLC 28112610. This annotated, subject compilation of popular and best-selling general-interest titles notes issuing agency, imprint, collation, GPO stock number and price, and SuDocs number. Includes subject and title indexes, and a list of publications catalogs. Updates Walter L. Newsome's New Guide to Popular Government Publications (1978). Page 4 5. Bibliographic Guide to Government PublicationsForeign. Boston: G. K. Hall, 1975- . ISSN 0360-28OX. LC 76-646764. G7N54 1972 Suppl. OCLC 2368564.
73. OCLC 1795366. "Andriot" (popularly known by its editor's name) is a bibliography of key federal periodicals, series, and reference materials issued within series, with a complete listing of SuDocs classification stems since the turn of the century. Entries include SuDocs number stem (with SuDocs classification number history), depository item number, frequency, selected annotations, title changes, and ISSN. An "Agency Class Chronology" records the history of SuDocs classification stems and corresponding agencies.
- Download Family Environment and Intellectual Functioning: A Life-span by Elena L. Grigorenko, Robert J. Sternberg PDF
- Download Digital Libraries (Digital Libraries and Electronic by William Y. Arms PDF