By Larry D. Lawson and Rudolf Bauer (Eds.)
content material: value of ecu phytomedicinals within the American marketplace : an outline / Varro E. Tyler --
prestige of phytopharmaceuticals in the eu marketplace / R. Anton and B. Kuballa --
The German fee E monograph method for phytomedicines : a version for regulatory reform within the usa / Mark Blumenthal --
Botanicals : a present regulatory viewpoint for the us / Loren D. Israelsen --
look for new plant materials with antiasthmatic and antihypertonic job / H. Wagner --
natural medications within the remedy of benign prostatic hyperplasia / H. Schilcher --
Plant polysaccharides and melanoma / G. Franz --
Secondary metabolites from vegetation as antiretroviral brokers : promising lead constructions for anti-HIV medicinal drugs of the longer term / Eckart Eich --
natural laxatives : impression of anthrones-anthraquinones on strength metabolism and ion delivery in a version process / H.W. Rauwald --
Arnica flora : pharmacology, toxicolgy, and research of the sesquiterpene lactones-their major lively ingredients / G. Willuhn --
Curcuma (tumeric) : organic task and lively compounds / M. Wichtl --
Echinacea : organic results and energetic rules / R. Bauer --
Feverfew : a overview of its background, its organic and medicinal homes, and the prestige of business arrangements of the herb / S. Heptinstall and D.V.C. Awang --
Garlic : a overview of its medicinal results and indicated lively compounds / Larry D. Lawson --
Neuroprotective results of Ginkgo biloba extract / Barbara Ahlemeyer and Josef Krieglstein --
Biochemical, pharmaceutical, and scientific views of ginseng / O. Sticher --
Hawthorn (Crataegus) : organic task and new ideas for quality controls / O. Sticher and B. Meier --
impact of the flavonolignan silibinin of milk thistle on hepatocytes and kidney cells / J. Sonnenbichler, I. Sonnenbichler, and F. Scalera --
Phytotherapeutic immunomodulation as a remedy modality in oncology : classes from examine with mistletoe / H.-J. Gabius and S. Gabius --
Chemistry and biology of Hypericum perforatum (St. John's wort) / Hans D. Reuter --
Vitex agnus-castus (chaste tree) : pharmacological and scientific information / H. Winterhoff.
Read Online or Download Phytomedicines of Europe. Chemistry and Biological Activity PDF
Best chemistry books
This ebook opens new method of the research of worldwide environmental alterations having unfourable personality for peoples and different residing platforms. major good thing about this ebook is composed within the accumulation of information from diversified sciences to parameterize worldwide biogeochemical cycles within the context of globalization and sustainable improvement.
The publication is directed to researchers and graduate scholars pursuing a complicated measure. It presents info of strategies directed in the direction of fixing difficulties in non-linear dynamics and chos which are, typically, now not amenable to a perturbative remedy. the dignity of basic interactions is a primary instance the place non-perturbative recommendations are wanted.
- Bioorganic Marine Chemistry
- Advances in Inorganic Chemistry, Vol. 55
- Chiral Diazaligands for Asymmetric Synthesis
- Comprehensive Organometallic Chemistry 3ed Vol 01
- Reviews in Computational Chemistry, Volume 2
- Graph Theory and Topology in Chemistry
Extra info for Phytomedicines of Europe. Chemistry and Biological Activity
For a full text of each monograph, see Blumenthal et al. 1997 (6). Asian Ginseng root (Panax ginseng) • Tonic for invigoration and fortification in times of fatigue and debilitation or declining capacity for work and concentration. • Convalescence. Daily dosage: 1-2 g of root; equivalent preparations. Chaste Tree fruits (Vitex agnus-castus) • Irregularities of the menstrual cycle. • Premenstrual complaints. • Mastodyma. Note: In case of feeling of tension and swelling of the breasts and at disturbances of menstruation, a physician should be consulted for diagnosis.
Asian Ginseng root (Panax ginseng) • Tonic for invigoration and fortification in times of fatigue and debilitation or declining capacity for work and concentration. • Convalescence. Daily dosage: 1-2 g of root; equivalent preparations. Chaste Tree fruits (Vitex agnus-castus) • Irregularities of the menstrual cycle. • Premenstrual complaints. • Mastodyma. Note: In case of feeling of tension and swelling of the breasts and at disturbances of menstruation, a physician should be consulted for diagnosis.
5) Section 6, A,statement for a botanical may be made if: (a) The statement describes the role of a botanical intended to affect the structure or function in humans, characterizes the documented mechanism by which a botanical acts to maintain such structure or function or describes general well-being from consumption of a botanical; (b) The manufacturer of the botanical has substantiation that such a statement is truthful and non-misleading, and (c) The statement contains prominently displayed and in bold-faced type the following: "This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Download Lithium Batteries: Advanced Technologies and Applications by Bruno Scrosati, K. M. Abraham, Walter A. van Schalkwijk, PDF
- Download Toxicological profiles - Polybrominated Biphenyls And by U. S. Department of Health & Human Services PDF