By Sheng Ma, Libo Huang, Mingche Lai, Wei Shi, Zhiying Wang
Networks-on-Chip: From Implementations to Programming Paradigms presents an intensive and bottom-up exploration of the complete NoC layout area in a coherent and uniform model, from low-level router, buffer and topology implementations, to routing and move keep an eye on schemes, to co-optimizations of NoC and high-level programming paradigms.
This textbook is meant for a sophisticated path on laptop structure, compatible for graduate scholars or senior undergrads who are looking to concentrate on the world of desktop structure and Networks-on-Chip. it's also meant for practitioners within the within the region of microprocessor layout, specifically the many-core processor layout with a network-on-chip. Graduates can examine many functional and theoretical classes from this path, and likewise may be stimulated to delve extra into the tips and designs proposed during this e-book. commercial engineers can consult with this booklet to make useful tradeoffs in addition. Graduates and engineers who concentrate on off-chip community layout may also check with this ebook to accomplish deadlock-free routing set of rules designs.
- Provides thorough and insightful exploration of NoC layout area. Description from low-level common sense implementations to co-optimizations of high-level application paradigms and NoCs.
- The coherent and uniform structure bargains readers a transparent, fast and effective exploration of NoC layout space
- Covers many novel and fascinating study principles, which inspire researchers to extra delve into those topics.
- Presents either engineering and theoretical contributions. The precise description of the router, buffer and topology implementations, comparisons and research are of excessive engineering worth.
Read or Download Networks-on-Chip: From Implementations to Programming Paradigms PDF
Best products books
This article takes the scholar from the very fundamentals of electronic electronics to an creation of cutting-edge strategies utilized in the sector. it truly is perfect for any engineering or technological know-how pupil who needs to review the topic from its simple rules in addition to serving as a advisor to extra complicated subject matters for readers already acquainted with the topic.
Embedded computers at the moment are all over: from alarm clocks to PDAs, from cellphones to autos, just about all the units we use are managed through embedded desktops. a tremendous classification of embedded computers is that of difficult real-time platforms, that have to satisfy strict timing standards.
A producer or provider of digital apparatus or parts must be aware of the best standards for part certification and caliber conformance to satisfy the calls for of the buyer. This booklet guarantees that the pro knows all of the united kingdom, ecu and overseas must haves, understands the present prestige of those rules and criteria, and the place to acquire them.
This ebook provides a concise, but thorough, reference for all warmth move coefficient correlations and knowledge for every type of cylinders: vertical, horizontal, and susceptible. This e-book covers all ordinary convection warmth move legislation for vertical and prone cylinders and is a wonderful source for engineers operating within the region of warmth move engineering.
- Handbook of Functional Dairy Products
- How Products Are Made: An Illustrated Guide to Product Manufacturing, Volume 6
- Nonlinear Control of Engineering Systems: A Lyapunov-Based Approach
- Engineering Identities, Epistemologies and Values: Engineering Education and Practice in Context, Volume 2
- Non-Equilibrium Thermodynamics in Multiphase Flows
- Setting the PACE in Product Development. A Guide to Product And Cycle-time Excellence®
Additional info for Networks-on-Chip: From Implementations to Programming Paradigms
Horowitz, J. Hennessy, Characteristics of performance-optimal multi-level cache hierarchies, in: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Computer Architecture (ISCA), 1989, pp. 114–121. 4  V. Puente, R. A. M. Prellezo, J. Duato, C. Izu, Adaptive bubble router: a design to improve performance in Torus networks, in: Proceedings of the International Conference Parallel Processing (ICPP), 1999, pp. 58–67. 21  V. Puente, C. Izu, R. A. Gregorio, F. Vallejo, J. Prellezo, The adaptive bubble router, J.
S. W. Keckler, D. Burger, Clock rate versus IPC: the end of the road for conventional microarchitectures, in: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Computer Architecture (ISCA), 2000, pp. 248–259. 4  A. Ahmadinia, A. Shahrabi, A highly adaptive and efficient router architecture for network-on-chip, Comput. J. 54 (8) (2011) 1295–1307. W. M. Pinkston, Characterizing the cell EIB on-chip network, IEEE Micro 27 (5) (2007) 6–14. 26  Y. Ajima, S. Sumimoto, T. Shimizu, Tofu: a 6D mesh/torus interconnect for exascale computers, Computer 42 (11) (2009) 36–40.
15  D. Geer, Chip makers turn to multicore processors, Computer 38 (5) (2005) 11–13. 4  C. Glass, L. Ni, The turn model for adaptive routing, in: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Computer Architecture (ISCA), 1992, pp. 278–287. 11  P. Gratz, B. Grot, S. Keckler, Regional congestion awareness for load balance in networks-on-chip, in: Proceedings of the International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture (HPCA), 2008, pp. 203–214. 19  P. Gratz, C. Kim, K.
- Download Scaling Chemical Processes. Practical Guides in Chemical by Jonathan Worstell PDF
- Download Introduction to Digital Electronics (Essential Electronics by John Crowe PDF