By Maurice Hinson
"The Hinson" has been imperative for performers, lecturers, and scholars. Now up-to-date and elevated, it is greater than ever, with one hundred twenty extra composers, expertly guiding pianists to solo literature and answering the very important questions: what is on hand? How tough is it? What are its distinct beneficial properties? How does one achieve the publisher?The "new Hinson" comprises solo compositions of approximately 2,000 composers, with biographical sketches of significant composers. each access bargains description, writer, variety of pages, functionality time, sort and features, and point of trouble. broadly revised, this re-creation is destined to develop into a relied on advisor for future years.
Read or Download Guide to the Pianist's Repertoire, third edition PDF
Best bibliographies & indexes books
Booklet via Siess, Judith A.
No longer lengthy after turning into public healthiness matters within the Eighties, HIV and AIDS have been featured in a few works of fiction, notwithstanding such titles have been written essentially for grownup readers. Mirroring the disease's indiscriminate nature, although, the topic may quickly be included into novels geared toward teens.
Whereas different Bible catalogs can be found, this entire reference ebook is destined to develop into the normal within the box. Chamberlin's one-volume paintings strains the e-book background of a number of versions of Bible translations and provides precious decriptive annotations. The catalog not just contains entire Bibles, but in addition previous and New Testaments, partial texts, commentaries that come with translations, kid's Bibles, Apocryphal writings, and the Koran, in addition.
The newest variation of a tremendous literature advisor offers citations and informative annotations on a variety of reference assets, together with manuals, bibliographies, indexes, databases, literature surveys and stories, dissertations, publication experiences, convention complaints, awards, and employment and provide resources.
- Benjamin Britten: A Bio-Bibliography (Bio-Bibliographies in Music)
- A Bibliography of the Personal Computer: The Books and Periodical Articles
- Books on Early American History and Culture, 1981-1985: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in American History)
- Klinefelter Syndrome - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- Das theologisch-politische Problem: Zum Thema von Leo Strauss
Extra resources for Guide to the Pianist's Repertoire, third edition
In cases where our questionnaire was not returned, the last known address for the publisher is given. com Aenear Publishing Co. net/~africnus c/o Tempo Music Publications, Inc. com\aim Alacran Press, Inc. com Fax: (913) 381-5081 Alberson  American Music Center J. Albert (see E. B. Marks) 30 West 26th Street, Suite 1001 Allans Music Australia  New York, NY 10010-2011 ALMA, Inc. net 10985 West Broward Blvd. com New York, NY 10009-6049 Tel: 1-888-275-2562 Fax: (212) 420-9393 Fax: (954) 915-9144 Gli Amici della Musica da Camera Alpeg Editions  Via Bocca di Leone 25 Alsbach  Rome, Italy Amadeus-Päuler  Amphion éditions Musicales [15, 21] American Composers Alliance—Composers AMS Press Facsimile Edition 56 East 13th Street 170 West 74th Street New York, NY 10003-4686 New York, NY 10023 Tel: (212) 777-4700 < previous page page_xxvii next page > < previous page page_xxviii next page > Page xxviii Fax: (212) 995-5413 50 New Bond Street Telex: (710) 581-2302 London W1A 2BR, England Amsco School Publishing, Inc.
Night Music; Vibrations; Ballad without Words; Hommage à Joplin. Chromatic, strong rhythms, MC, sophisticated. Int. to M-D. The Joy of the Music of Denes Agay (Yorktown 1980) 64pp. Twenty-four pieces from early published works to new compositions that illustrate Agay’s attractive style and the great variety of his creative approaches, including distillations of popular idioms dating from the 1940s. Easy to Int. , 12½ min. Five short pieces followed by a set of eleven variations over an eight-bar melody that progresses to a brilliant but not too demanding climax.
181. Triana. Zambra Granadina: Danse orientale. Arabe (Serenata arabe). Espagne: Souvenirs (No. 2 Asturies). Barcarolle Catalane Op. 23. Sérénade Espagnola Op. 181 (almost the same piece as on pp. 23–28). Cadiz—Gaditana: very similar to Rumores de la Caleta: Malagueña Op. 71. Minuetto: No. 1 from [Troisième] Suite ancienne. Gavotta: No. 2 from [Troisième] Suite ancienne: written to serve as a sight-reading test for the position of assistant professor at the Escuela Nacional de Música, November 1886.
- Download Chickamauga: And Other Civil War Stories PDF
- Download Notes for serials cataloging by Beverley Geer PDF