By Charles Lord
The single resource that focuses solely on engineering and expertise, this crucial advisor maps the dynamic and altering box of data assets released for engineers lately. Lord highlights simple views, entry instruments, and English-language resources?€”directories, encyclopedias, yearbooks, dictionaries, databases, indexes, libraries, buyer's publications, web assets, and extra. vast emphasis is put on electronic assets. the writer additionally discusses how engineers and scientists use details, the tradition and new release of clinical details, varieties of engineering details, and the instruments and assets you want to find and entry that fabric. different sections describe rules, criteria and requirements, govt assets, specialist and alternate institutions, and schooling and occupation assets. Engineers, scientists, librarians, and different details execs operating with engineering and expertise details will welcome this study
Read or Download Guide to Information Sources in Engineering: PDF
Similar bibliographies & indexes books
E-book by way of Siess, Judith A.
No longer lengthy after turning into public future health matters within the Eighties, HIV and AIDS have been featured in a few works of fiction, even though such titles have been written basically for grownup readers. Mirroring the disease's indiscriminate nature, even if, the topic might quickly be integrated into novels geared toward teenagers.
Whereas different Bible catalogs can be found, this accomplished reference booklet is destined to develop into the normal within the box. Chamberlin's one-volume paintings lines the ebook background of a number of variants of Bible translations and provides worthy decriptive annotations. The catalog not just comprises whole Bibles, but additionally outdated and New Testaments, partial texts, commentaries that come with translations, kid's Bibles, Apocryphal writings, and the Koran, besides.
The most recent version of an immense literature advisor presents citations and informative annotations on a variety of reference resources, together with manuals, bibliographies, indexes, databases, literature surveys and experiences, dissertations, ebook experiences, convention lawsuits, awards, and employment and supply assets.
- A Guide to Sources of Texas Criminal Justice Statistics
- Kant-Handbuch: Leben und Werk
- Celiac Sprue - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- St. Helena, Ascension and Tristan Da Cunha (World Bibliographical Series)
- Kant-Handbuch: Leben und Werk
- World War I. Cumulative Index
Additional info for Guide to Information Sources in Engineering:
Illustrated Engineering Dictionary: German-English, English-German. New York: Springer-Verlag, 1997. 486p. 00. ISBN 3540624414. This dictionary includes numerous diagrams and illustrations of tools, engineering environments, and scientific and engineering concepts. 151. FOLDOC—Free Online Dictionary of Computing. 2000. com/foldoc. (Accessed April 4, 2000). FOLDOC is a searchable dictionary of acronyms, jargon, programming languages, tools, architecture, operating systems, networking, theory, conventions, standards, mathematics, telecommunications, electronics, institutions, companies, projects, products, and history.
73. Crawford, Mark. Toxic Waste Sites: An Encyclopedia of Endangered America. Santa Barbara, CA: ABC-CLIO, 1997. 324p. 00. ISBN 0874369347. This encyclopedia provides an overview of the Superfund Program and directory information for the worst sites registered on the National Priorities List (NPL). Entries are grouped by each state. Most descriptions provide a historical overview and future plans. 74. Crocker, Malcolm J. Encyclopedia of Acoustics. New York: Wiley, 1997. 2096p. 4v. 00. ISBN 0471804657.
This directory includes plastics and rubber testing services and equipment companies listed under their products and services. 50. S. Department of Commerce. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). NOAA Environmental Services Data Directory. 1998. gov/NOAA-Catalog. (Accessed April 4, 2000). The NOAA Environmental Services Data Directory allows users to search for publicly available international environmental data. Data sources include descriptions related to climatology, meteorology, ecology, pollution, geology, oceanography, and remote sensing satellites.
- Download William Schuman: A Bio-Bibliography (Bio-Bibliographies in by K. Gary Adams PDF
- Download Asset Pricing by Jianping Mei, Prof. Hsien-Hsing Liao, Hsien-Hsing Liao PDF