By Ralph E. McCoy
Read or Download Freedom of the Press: An Annotated Bibliography PDF
Similar bibliographies & indexes books
E-book through Siess, Judith A.
Now not lengthy after changing into public healthiness matters within the Eighties, HIV and AIDS have been featured in a couple of works of fiction, although such titles have been written basically for grownup readers. Mirroring the disease's indiscriminate nature, even if, the topic might quickly be included into novels geared toward teenagers.
Whereas different Bible catalogs can be found, this accomplished reference e-book is destined to turn into the traditional within the box. Chamberlin's one-volume paintings lines the ebook historical past of a number of versions of Bible translations and gives important decriptive annotations. The catalog not just contains entire Bibles, but in addition outdated and New Testaments, partial texts, commentaries that come with translations, kid's Bibles, Apocryphal writings, and the Koran, to boot.
The most recent variation of an immense literature consultant offers citations and informative annotations on quite a lot of reference resources, together with manuals, bibliographies, indexes, databases, literature surveys and stories, dissertations, ebook reports, convention lawsuits, awards, and employment and furnish resources.
- Books That Teach Kids to Write
- Das theologisch-politische Problem: Zum Thema von Leo Strauss
- Tantalizing Tingles: A Discography of Early Ragtime, Jazz, and Novelty Syncopated Piano Recordings, 1889-1934 (Discographies: Association for Recorded Sound Collections Discographic Reference)
Extra resources for Freedom of the Press: An Annotated Bibliography
Illustrated Engineering Dictionary: German-English, English-German. New York: Springer-Verlag, 1997. 486p. 00. ISBN 3540624414. This dictionary includes numerous diagrams and illustrations of tools, engineering environments, and scientific and engineering concepts. 151. FOLDOC—Free Online Dictionary of Computing. 2000. com/foldoc. (Accessed April 4, 2000). FOLDOC is a searchable dictionary of acronyms, jargon, programming languages, tools, architecture, operating systems, networking, theory, conventions, standards, mathematics, telecommunications, electronics, institutions, companies, projects, products, and history.
73. Crawford, Mark. Toxic Waste Sites: An Encyclopedia of Endangered America. Santa Barbara, CA: ABC-CLIO, 1997. 324p. 00. ISBN 0874369347. This encyclopedia provides an overview of the Superfund Program and directory information for the worst sites registered on the National Priorities List (NPL). Entries are grouped by each state. Most descriptions provide a historical overview and future plans. 74. Crocker, Malcolm J. Encyclopedia of Acoustics. New York: Wiley, 1997. 2096p. 4v. 00. ISBN 0471804657.
This directory includes plastics and rubber testing services and equipment companies listed under their products and services. 50. S. Department of Commerce. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). NOAA Environmental Services Data Directory. 1998. gov/NOAA-Catalog. (Accessed April 4, 2000). The NOAA Environmental Services Data Directory allows users to search for publicly available international environmental data. Data sources include descriptions related to climatology, meteorology, ecology, pollution, geology, oceanography, and remote sensing satellites.
- Download The Polish-German Borderlands: An Annotated Bibliography by Barbara Paul PDF
- Download New England Literary Culture: From Revolution through by Lawrence Buell PDF