By Issa Nakhleh
Read Online or Download Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem (Volume I) PDF
Similar encyclopedia books
Greater than part a century after the start of rock, the musical style that started as a rebellious underground phenomenon is now said as America's-and the world's-most renowned and influential musical medium, in addition to the soundtrack to a number of generations' worthy of heritage. From Ray Charles to Joni Mitchell to Nirvana, rock track has been an indisputable strength in either reflecting and shaping our cultural panorama.
Containing over three hundred entries in an A-Z structure, the Encyclopedia of Parallel Computing presents effortless, intuitive entry to suitable details for execs and researchers looking entry to any point in the large box of parallel computing. issues for this complete reference have been chosen, written, and peer-reviewed by way of a world pool of distinct researchers within the box.
- The Modern Power Supply and Battery Charger Circuit Encyclopedia
- Historical Encyclopedia of Natural and Mathematical Sciences
- Encyclopedia of the American Revolution
- Encyclopedia of Statistical Sciences, Preference Mapping to Recovery of Interblock Information (Volume 10)
- Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life, Volume One
Extra resources for Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem (Volume I)
3. 400 2. 850 3. 185 Type of farm 1. Hill areas of Jerusalem or Ramallah Surface area (dunums) The profitability factor of the Palestinian Arab farmer shown above, proves that once his debt load had been alleviated, he had surplus to reinvest. If the destruction of Palestinian life had not taken place, today Palestine might be a model of economic growth. CITRUS GROVES The most important agricultural exports of Palestine were citrus crops, the only profitable sector of Jewish agriculture and then only profitable because of the utilization of Arab labor by Jewish citrus growers, over the violent objections of the Zionist establishment and Jewish terrorist groups.
The Treasury (Beit el Mal) headed by Dr. Izzat Tannous. 2. Department of National Economy (concerned with general economic matters and in particular the boycott of Jewish goods). 3. Department of Lands (concerned mainly with preventing the sale of Arab lands to Jews). 4. Department of National Reconstruction (concerned largely with youth movements). 5. ). The Treasury has formulated schemes for the raising of funds by means of direct and indirect voluntary contributions, and it is understood that these plans are being put into effect in the present financial year for which the budget is 220,000 Palestinian Pounds.
Arabs owned 4,192 dunums planted with lemons (52% of the total in Palestine), and 2,354 dunums planted with grapefruit (16% of the total in Palestine). The Palestinian Arabs Were a Well-Developed Nation Politically, Economically, Socially, and Culturally CITRUS EXPORTS The leading agricultural export in Palestine was citrus fruit. The following table enumerates the exports from 1920193920: 41 80% of the fruit orchards and vineyards, including irrigated land, were usurped by the Zionists. Farmers who held great pride in their tradition and who had lived a decent, prosperous life were reduced to refugees, their specialized family-inherited agricultural skills lost to the world.
- Download Ionization and Absorption Effects in the Electric Furnace by King A. S. PDF
- Download Electronically Scanned Arrays (Synthesis Lectures on by Robert Mailloux PDF