By George J. Marshall
Within the Nineties on my own, greater than four hundred works on angels have been released, including to an already burgeoning style. through the centuries angels were featured in, between others, theological works on scripture; stories in comparative religions; works on paintings, structure and track; philological reviews; philosophical, sociological, anthropological, archeological and mental works; or even a psychoanalytical research of the results that our realizing of angels has for our knowing of sexual alterations.
This bibliography lists 4,355 works alphabetically by means of writer. every one access incorporates a resource for the reference, usually a Library of Congress name quantity by means of the identify of a college that holds the paintings. greater than 750 of the entries are annotated. huge indexes to names, topics and centuries offer extra application
Read or Download Angels : an indexed and partially annotated bibliography of over 4300 scholarly books and articles since the 7th Century B. C PDF
Similar bibliographies & indexes books
Booklet by means of Siess, Judith A.
No longer lengthy after changing into public overall healthiness matters within the Nineteen Eighties, HIV and AIDS have been featured in a couple of works of fiction, notwithstanding such titles have been written essentially for grownup readers. Mirroring the disease's indiscriminate nature, even if, the topic could quickly be integrated into novels aimed toward teens.
Whereas different Bible catalogs can be found, this accomplished reference publication is destined to turn into the traditional within the box. Chamberlin's one-volume paintings lines the booklet heritage of a number of variations of Bible translations and gives priceless decriptive annotations. The catalog not just contains whole Bibles, but in addition outdated and New Testaments, partial texts, commentaries that come with translations, kid's Bibles, Apocryphal writings, and the Koran, in addition.
The newest variation of a huge literature advisor offers citations and informative annotations on quite a lot of reference assets, together with manuals, bibliographies, indexes, databases, literature surveys and studies, dissertations, e-book studies, convention court cases, awards, and employment and furnish assets.
- Handbook on Plasma Instabilities
- Christian-Muslim Relations: A Bibliographical History, Volume 2 (900-1050
- Books on Soviet Russia 1917-1942: A bibliography and a guide to reading
- Library and Information Science Annual: 1999 Volume 7
Extra info for Angels : an indexed and partially annotated bibliography of over 4300 scholarly books and articles since the 7th Century B. C
Basser, Herbert W. ” Journal for the Study of Judaism in the Persian, Hellenistic, and Roman Period ¡2 (¡98¡): 87–¡05. Rel 300. Gnosticism/ Talmud/ dualism/ Christianity/ history. 316. Basu, Hella. In the Beginning of Creation, When God Made Heaven and Earth: Genesis, Chapter ¡, Verses ¡–32, and Chapter 2, Verses ¡–4, After the New English Bible / Ill. and Calligraphy by Hella Basu, ¡977? Ms. in modern German-style roman majuscule, in gray opaque water color; accompanied by mounted photographs derived from the random flow of inks on wet board.
369. Bellanca, Sylvia. ” St. Bonaventure University, ¡956. Bibliography. OCLC. Dissertation/ Roman Catholic Church/ doctrine/ teachings/ theology/ history/ philosophy. 370. Bellarmino, Roberto Francesco Romolo Saint. De Æterna Feliciate Sanctorum. Venetiis: Apud Joannem Tiberninum, ¡746. Opusculum secundum. ; ¡5 cm. 2, Pennsylvania State University. Heaven/ doctrine/ inspirational/ Bellarmino, Roberto Francesco Romolo, (¡56¡–¡62¡)/ religious. 371. Belting, Hans. “Engel in Bayern Oder: Bayerische Engel in der Kunst?
Philosophy/ Jung, Carl Gustav, ¡875–¡96¡/ Hillman, James/ Barfield , Owen, ¡898–/ Cassirer, Ernst, ¡874–¡945/ psychology. 219. _____. The New Gnosis: Heidegger, Hillman, and Angels. , ¡984. 0-882¡4-327-¡. The present inquiry, as the title indicates, is not primarily about Martin Heidegger, James Hillman — the founder of archetypal psychology — and angels but about gnosis as exemplified in the work of these two seminal thinkers. It defines Gnostic knowledge as the knowledge of the soul and its aim is not to prove or to explain the soul but to transform it.
- Download Lung Disease - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and by Icon Health Publications PDF
- Download Coretta Scott King Award books: using great literature with by Claire Gatrell Stephens PDF