By Amrit Pal Singh
Read or Download A Treatise on Phytochemistry PDF
Best chemistry books
This publication opens new method of the examine of world environmental adjustments having unfourable personality for peoples and different residing structures. major benefit of this e-book is composed within the accumulation of data from assorted sciences to parameterize worldwide biogeochemical cycles within the context of globalization and sustainable improvement.
The ebook is directed to researchers and graduate scholars pursuing a complicated measure. It presents info of thoughts directed in the direction of fixing difficulties in non-linear dynamics and chos which are, regularly, no longer amenable to a perturbative therapy. the distinction of primary interactions is a primary instance the place non-perturbative ideas are wanted.
- Quantum Chemistry of Organic Compounds: Mechanisms of Reactions
- Green Solvents for Chemistry: Perspectives and Practice (Green Chemistry Series)
- Romano J.A. Chemical warfare agents: toxity at low levels
- Handbook of Neurochemistry and Molecular Neurobiology 3rd Edition: Sensory Neurochemistry (Springer Reference)
- Inorganic Chemistry of the Transition Elements, Volume 2 (Specialist Periodical Reports) (v. 2)
- Quantum Chemistry Approaches to Chemisorption and Heterogeneous Catalysis
Extra info for A Treatise on Phytochemistry
Melting point: 232 deg C. Oxycanthine Source: Berberis aristata. Molecular formula: C37 H40 N2 O6. 79. Melting point: 208-214 deg C. 78: Structure of Oxycanthine Papaverine Source: Papaver somniferum. Molecular formula: C20 H21 N O4. 147. Melting point: 147 deg C. Solubility: A Insoluble in chloroform. B. Slightly soluble in alcohol and ether. Biological activity: Narcotic and antispasmodic. 79: Structure of Papaverine Peadalin Source: Papaver somniferum. Molecular formula: C23 H23 N O7. 14. Melting point: 175-176 deg C.
Insoluble in water. 65: Structure of Magnolin Mescaline Source: Lophophora diffusa, Trichocerus species. Molecular formula: C11 H17 NO3. Biological activity: Stimulant. 66:Structure of Mescaline Michellamine-B Source: Ancistrocladus korupensis Molecular formula: C46 H48 N2 O8. Biological activity: Anti HIV. 67: Structure of Michellamine-B. Mitragynine Source: Mitragyna cilita. Biological activity: Analgesic. Momordicine Source: Momordica charnatia. Molecular formula: C36 H58 O8. Biological activity: Anti diabetic.
94: Structure of Solanine Strychnine Source: Strynchnos nux vomica. Molecular formula: C21 H22 O2 N 2. 4. Melting point: 275 deg C. Solubility: A. Soluble in water, alcohol and chloroform. B. Insoluble in ether. Physical form: Strychnine is a colourless, odourless alkaloid having intense taste and occurs in prismatic crystals. Biological activity: Convulsant. 95: Structure of Strychnine Tephrosin Source: Tephrosia purpurea. Molecular formula: C23 H22 O7. 4. Melting point: 198 deg C. Biological activity: Antifeedent.
- Download Kant-Handbuch: Leben und Werk by Gerd Irrlitz PDF
- Download The Marx Brothers: A Bio-Bibliography (Popular Culture by Wes D. Gehring PDF